Thanks to the BBC, we’ve got an interesting clip from Wolf Hall – but it’s from the last episode, so spoiler alert if you don’t know what happens to Anne Boleyn, I guess. But look, adorable baby Elizabeth! Hilarious glowering Henry! This is great. Wolf Hall premieres on PBS on April 5th.
Ooh, this long (four minute!) trailer makes Wolf Hall look even better than I’d hoped/expected. It’s based on Hilary Mantel’s novels and stars Mark Rylance, Damian Lewis, and Claire Foy. It will premiere on PBS on April 5th.
Wheee! The BBC has released the first trailer for Tudor miniseries Wolf Hall, based on the novels by Hilary Mantel. The show stars Mark Rylance as Thomas Cromwell, Damian Lewis as Henry VIII, and Claire Foy as Anne Boleyn. In the U.S., PBS will air the series on Masterpiece starting on April 5th. Can’t wait!
In this featurette from NBC, Crossbones cast members John Malkovich, Richard Coyle, Chris Perfetti, Claire Foy, and Tracy Ifeachor talk about what’s to come in the first season of the show and give a bit of background on their characters. Crossbones will premiere on May 30th.
- Joel Fry will appear in season four of Game of Thrones as Hizdahr zo Loraq.
- Justified has added Michael Rapaport for a major role in season five.
- Richard Coyle, Claire Foy, and Tracy Ifeachor have joined NBC pirate drama Crossbones, based on The Republic of Pirates.
- Downton Abbey alumna Jessica Brown Findlay will star in BBC One’s adaptation of Daphne du Maurier’s Jamaica Inn.
- Brady Corbet has been cast in the HBO Olive Kitteridge miniseries.
- Beth Riesgraf will guest star on Killer Women.
- Bailey Noble has been promoted to series regular on True Blood.