Oooh, this looks good. Alan Turing biopic The Imitation Game stars Benedict Cumberbatch, Keira Knightley, Mark Strong, and Matthew Goode. It’s based on Andrew Hodges’s Alan Turing: The Enigma and will be in theaters in November.
- Emma Watson is producing and starring in Queen of the Tearling, based on a forthcoming trilogy by Erika Johansen. She’s working with Harry Potter producer David Heyman.
- Christina Hendricks will star as the main character’s mother in Measure of a Man, based on Robert Lipsyte’s One Fat Summer.
- The Rules of Inheritance (based on Claire Bidwell Smith’s memoir) will star Jennifer Lawrence.
- Joseph Morgan, Walton Goggins, Ron Perlman, and Nicole Badaan will star in an adaptation of Craig Clevenger’s Dermaphoria.
- Keira Knightley is in talks to star in The Imitation Game with Benedict Cumberbatch. It’s based on Andrew Hodges’s biography Alan Turing: The Enigma.