Okay, watch, and then let’s discuss:
1. WHAT IS WITH THIS TITLE? No, seriously. I get that it’s the company that the people in the show run, but it’s a TERRIBLE title. The Frankenstein Code wasn’t a GOOD title, but it was better than this.
2. “He looks beautiful. The monster is inside.” Of course. Because this is TV.
3. I do like that they named the main female character Mary, presumably after Mary Shelley.
4. Wasn’t Tim DeKay supposed to be one of the stars of this? Where . . . is he?
5. Other than the whole “bringing someone to life” thing (through genetic splicing here, not sewing together parts), I’m not really convinced that it has much to do with Frankenstein. Which is fine, and maybe part of why they changed the name, but . . . huh. I’ll be curious to see how many thematic echoes there are, if not direct plot echoes.
What do you think? Anyone planning to watch this? I was thinking it was a fall show, but nope, 2016, so we’ve got a while to wait to see if it’s as ridiculous as it looks!